YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Dirty lyanna (Official Video)


  1. erin pruitt

    erin pruitt

    Idky some people aint fuckin wit this. I jus had to see for myself. And im fuck it wit it💚

  2. The Schmidt Fams Hockey

    The Schmidt Fams Hockey

    Like his video

  3. Reagan Saylor

    Reagan Saylor

    This shit colddd

  4. Melissa Gallagher

    Melissa Gallagher6 секунд тому

    MJ rolling right now

  5. The Schmidt Fams Hockey

    The Schmidt Fams Hockey16 секунд тому

    Have you seen this kid play hockey he is so good He is so good at hockey totally watch his video

  6. Juan Duran

    Juan Duran22 секунди тому

    If you fw youngboy like this shit 38 Baby Slatt 🐍💚

  7. Aaron Mills

    Aaron Mills58 секунд тому


  8. GOLDEN Girl

    GOLDEN GirlХвилина тому

    He like her because she match his swag they are both rich 🤷🏽‍♀️ he is smart whatever he buy she can but two thats like beyonce n hov ....if u can get a girl that can afford a his n hers anything ...shes a winner because she dont make your him feel like shes using him

  9. KillaMek The Young Lord

    KillaMek The Young LordХвилина тому

    The ideal, the concept. Young boy got vision. He knows the musical greats. 🔥

  10. jeronika dukes

    jeronika dukes2 хвилини тому

    I like this song

  11. Uriah Barrow

    Uriah Barrow2 хвилини тому


  12. Mula 2K

    Mula 2K3 хвилини тому

    just shows ppl can do anything and go viral smh

  13. Hempy's Hub

    Hempy's Hub4 хвилини тому

    This is how you earn a whole new crowd wow he is a beast!

  14. Info for anything

    Info for anything4 хвилини тому

    This shit is trash tf !

  15. Jason H

    Jason H4 хвилини тому

    This new "trending" music just doesn't have the impactful lyrics like Dr Dre imo.

  16. KillBill

    KillBill59 секунд тому

    Jason H Testing Diamonds! *FLORIDA EDITION*

  17. XxLilMimixX

    XxLilMimixX4 хвилини тому

    I love MJ and dis fire....

  18. Babyg Kj

    Babyg Kj5 хвилин тому

    Only 2% of people will read this the other 98% are aliens If you are reading this like for good lmk 2020

  19. Cody Null

    Cody Null5 хвилин тому

    This song is less than 3 minutes without the whack video time filler, and it's just a sample rip off of Dirty Diana mixed with a rip off of Uzi's flow. This dude is as talented as baby shit.

  20. Thug Dan

    Thug Dan5 хвилин тому

    Youngboy the best rapper of 2019 don’t @ me

  21. Nate douglas

    Nate douglas5 хвилин тому

    this shit fuckin garage

  22. KillBill

    KillBill52 секунди тому

    Nate douglas Testing Diamonds! *FLORIDA EDITION*

  23. shmoney6ixx lyrics

    shmoney6ixx lyrics5 хвилин тому


  24. balenciaga daddy

    balenciaga daddy5 хвилин тому

    Ok this shit wack af but NBA is good though

  25. Chino Glambino

    Chino Glambino5 хвилин тому

    Better then dirty Diana micheal Jackson like if you agree

  26. Cali girl Love

    Cali girl Love6 хвилин тому

    I wonder if he had to pay Michael Jackson family but he killed it 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

  27. SoBanked-

    SoBanked-6 хвилин тому

    one of the worst songs i have ever heard. holy shit

  28. Pax Co

    Pax Co6 хвилин тому

    I like Dirty Diana by MJ....this one is cool, too. Would this one be considered a cover? Just asking

  29. KillBill

    KillBill46 секунд тому

    Pax Co Testing Diamonds! *FLORIDA EDITION*

  30. Dsham121

    Dsham1216 хвилин тому join this discord you won’t be disappointed!

  31. Research Yeshua

    Research Yeshua7 хвилин тому

    Ted and Austin Broer daily show and

  32. Ceolimoney

    Ceolimoney7 хвилин тому

    This is Pooh 😂

  33. Quandarius Cotton

    Quandarius Cotton7 хвилин тому

    But I say that's okay protect my heart with this rod 💯

  34. Brianna Melendez

    Brianna Melendez8 хвилин тому

    i’m disappointed

  35. Heaven Tutorials

    Heaven Tutorials8 хвилин тому



    WILLIAN MOTA8 хвилин тому

    Wiz Khalifa jr

  37. Elijah Bryant

    Elijah Bryant8 хвилин тому

    this shi go hard

  38. KillBill

    KillBill39 секунд тому

    Elijah Bryant Testing Diamonds! *FLORIDA EDITION*

  39. Gifted Visionary

    Gifted Visionary9 хвилин тому

    is this video out of sync or am i tripping ?

  40. Lil Burrito

    Lil Burrito9 хвилин тому

    This song sorry

  41. G

    G10 хвилин тому


  42. Andrew Loner!

    Andrew Loner!10 хвилин тому


  43. PineappleBoi

    PineappleBoi10 хвилин тому

    The effects on his voice make him sound like a guitar plugged into an amp with shitty distortion

  44. Luis Meza

    Luis Meza10 хвилин тому

    Wrong approach but nice try😩